Alicia Bergman Hair Stylist Eden Prairie
I have been doing hair and facial waxing for about 9 years now. Doing hair is my absolute passion. I love what I do, love making people feel beautiful and handsome, relaxed, refreshed and special. I also love to educate about how to take care and style your hair and teach you how to achieve your perfect look.
Enjoy a complimentary hand massage with chemical and hair treatment services. And of course a scalp massage with every shampoo and condition.
(Complimentary beverages and snacks are temporarily unavailable).
I would love to meet you!
New COVID-19 Guidlines:
- No Mask, No Service. If you do not have a mask of your own, I am offering disposable masks for a fee.
- Please cancel your appointment if you or anyone you've come in contact with has been sick within the last 14 days, also if you traveled out of state within the previous 14 days.
- Every guest will have their temperature taken and required to sign a health questionnaire before we start your service.
- Only one client per service. If you are bringing in your child for an appointment, no additional guests are allowed. (Only one child can come at a time).
- Cash will not be accepted.
- Text or call me when you arrive. Stay in your car until notified that you can come into the suite.
What to Expect from me:
- I will be wearing a mask and shield at all times and use gloves when needed.
- I will be booking additional time between guests for deep sanitation.
- Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays will be my new days off.
- Price increase on all services due to the extra cost of cleaning supplies and personal protective equipment.
Please contact me if you would like to make an appointment, even just for a consultation.
Please contact me for bridal/wedding hair or (makeup temporarily unavailable).
Please contact me if you are looking for a big color change
Follow Me on Facebook: Pearlescent Hair
Click this link to book online.
photo credit for my profile picture Facebook: Kyra Leilani Photography
Policies will be temporarily waved during COVID-19
At Pearlescent Hair, I do my best to accommodate for all guests. Of course, life happens, (traffic, weather, accidents, etc. - I can understand that). I will try my hardest to get your service done if you are running late, however, the 15 minutes after your appointment it is subject to change depending on my appointments/discretion that are after yours.
Their will be an up-charge if you exceed past the 15 minute mark.
Or I may have to cancel or reschedule your appointment if time exceeds into other scheduled appointments, 50% charge of the appointment original total if cancelled.
Please kindly understand this is never a "punishment," it is only to prevent cutting into time of future appointments/guests scheduled that day.
I thank you so much, in advance, for your consideration.
If you need to cancel, I ask you give at least a 24 hour notice. Please be considerate if you need to cancel an appointment, as they can take up a notable amount of time. As of January 1st, 2020, I will be applying a cancellation charge that is 50% of the original appointment total. This will only apply to guests who no show, or cancel within the 24 hour window. Rescheduling within 24 hours of the appointment may result in a 50% charge of the original appointment as well.
I will require credit card capture for appointments booked online and by phone for my cancellation policy. Thank you for your cooperation, in advance!
If you are unhappy with your service or hair and need a fix, please call me as soon as possible. Any issues after 2 weeks from the original appointment WON'T be considered a redo. Also, any changes in the hair that you decide you didn't like from deciding on a big change/completely different transformation are not considered a redo. If you notice small things or we need to add slight changes those or more considered "redo".
Eden Prairie, MN