Grace Totoe, MD, FACP Esthetician Edina
Welcome to Minneapolis Health Clinic Medspa. My name is Dr. Grace Totoe. I am a board certified internist with an interest in esthetics. We provide body medical weight loss services, body contouring services and anti-aging services using our fillers and injectables- dysport.
We have two locations currently. Our medical clinic is in Golden Valley and our medspa is in Edina. Join our team as we continue to grow.
BODY CONTOURING AT MINNEAPOLIS HEALTH CLINIC
LIPOcel is the newest, non-invasive treatment for fat reduction and precision body sculpting. This revolutionary treatment can target large areas of the body in just one session permanently destroying treated fat. LIPOcel is performed using High Intensity Focused Ultrasound to destroy stubborn fat cells as well as tighten the skin without causing any damage to your skin tissue. The HIFU energy is precisely delivered 8-13mm under the skin removing the fat cells completely. Have we mentioned it’s virtually pain free?
The patented and innovative LIPOcel contact cooling system also reduces the hand piece surface temperature, making the treatment comfortable for the client. It’s non-surgical and non-invasive approach means you leave the treatment with no downtime or visible marks! You will see approx. 5-10% of the results immediately after one session and up to 80% of the results after 20 days. Recommended number of treatments is 3 per area. Why stop with one area when you can shape your body the way you desire!
· Reduces Fat & Tightens Skin Simultaneously
· Immediate & Visible Results
· Treat Large Complete Areas In Under 30 Minutes - No Limits
· FDA Approved For Permanent Fat Destruction
· No Downtime
· 2TX to 3TX
· Low Cost Of Ownership - Minimal Treatment Cost
· Pain-Free With Contact Cooling At 5C
· 20%-40% Fat Reduction Per Treatment
· Permanent fat-removal procedures
· Clinically proven and safe
· No anaesthetic is required
· A natural body process of fat removal
LIPOcel Body Contouring can be used on many different areas of the body. These areas include:
- Upper and Lower Stomach
- Bra Rolls
- Love Handles
- Under the Buttocks
- Inner and Outer Thighs
- Around the Knees
- Back Fat
- Chest “Man Boobs” (targeting males)
THE BENEFITS OF LIPOCEL BODY CONTOURING?
There is a long list of benefits associated with having LIPOcel. They include:
- LIPOcel tightens skin and permanently destroys treated fat cells
- The HIFU technology is FDA approved and clinically supported by Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and Key Societies.
- The LIPOcel procedure is proven to be more comfortable and pleasant for clients due to the innovative patent contact cooling system, it’s virtually pain free.
- Studies have shown that the latest LIPOcel treatment will reduce fat permanently by 20-40% in each session.
- It’s non-surgical and allows you the freedom to enjoy your life at its normal pace.
- Short treatment protocol
- Highly affordable compared to surgical options
Frequently asked questions:
WHY PATIENTS CHOOSE LIPOCEL
With LIPOcel’s patented contact cooling system, maximum heat is delivered without causing pain or disruption to the surface of the skin. The treatment is quick, completely tolerable and highly effective with minimal to no downtime for patients
WHEN WILL PATIENTS SEE RESULTS?
Results vary however most patients can expect to see viable results from 6 weeks and will continue to improve up to 12
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL YOUR PATIENTS NEED?
The number of treatments is determined by the amount of fat that needs to be removed and the area being treated. Generally patients require 1-3 treatments spaced 6-12 weeks apart.
WHAT AFTER CARE ROUTINE SHOULD PATIENTS FOLLOW?
To accelerate the results patients should follow a dietary plan and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
HOW LONG BEFORE PATIENTS CAN RETURN TO NORMAL ACTIVITIES?
Following completion of the LIPOcel treatment, the treatment area may be slightly pink but otherwise there is no downtime and normal activities can be immediately resumed.
LICK BELOW FOR LIPOCEL BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES
The link below to schedule your first consultation, call or text 763-496-5708 with questions.